We provide all skill levels for San Diego in home care, depending on your needs.
An RN Supervisor will provide a Plan of Treatment and will oversee every case.
What is Homecare?
As a home care agency, we provide quality, cost-effective care to individuals in the privacy of your home. We provide a full spectrum of services, ranging from high-tech nursing to non-medical assistance with the activities of daily living. Our home care services allow our patients to shorten the length of their stay in a facility or avoid going altogether.
What are the benefits of Home Care?
Home care is a popular choice for many. With the advent of new medical procedures, portable technology, skilled staff and caring home care aides, many health services now can be effectively administered in the warmth and security of the home.
- Home care leads to speedier recoveries: Data suggests that patients recover more quickly at home because they are not susceptible to life-threatening infections and other complications that occur in 20 percent of hospital patients.
- Home care is preferred by most: Nine out of ten people say they prefer home care over institutional care. Home care helps people stay independent, keeps families together and combines efficiency and compassion with the latest in health care technology.
- Home care has a role in all stages of health care: Home care touches all stages of life. It can be post acute care following a hospital stay or a serious illness, long-term care for an individual with a disability or an elderly person needing help or in declining health, hourly shift care for a medically fragile infant on a ventilator, or end-of-life care for a terminally ill patient.
- Home care makes good economic sense: Because home care allows people to receive treatment and services in the home rather than institutions, the services are very cost-effective.
Our offer all levels of services from Caregiver/Personal Aide level to Highly Skilled RNs:
Caregivers – We provide caregivers, personal aides and companions for help in Activities of Daily Living, housekeeping, shopping, companionship, escort services, personal care, safety supervision, respite care for families and more.
Licensed Vocational Nurses – We provide LVNs for all of the caregiver services plus LVN skilled duties.
Registered Nurses – We provide RNs for all of the caregiver and LVN services plus skilled duties of an RN.
Why we are the best:
- We can administer medications!*
- We have no hidden fees. We don’t charge for an assessment, the Plan of Care, basic care management including: medication reconciliation, case conferences and physician communication.
- We offer all levels of nursing care from a companion to a highly skilled RN. Whatever your needs may be, you never need to change agencies to find the right level of care for you.
- All of our patients are supervised by an RN Case Manager.*
- We are the oldest private duty agency in San Diego County.
- We are open 24 hours a day/7 days a week.
- We never use an answering service. Our clients have direct access to our staff.*
- We are licensed by the State of California as a Home Health Agency.
- We have been providing care in La Jolla and all of San Diego since 1977.
- Our caregivers are carefully screened, skills tested, references checked, and their credentials are thoroughly examined. We place less than 30% of carefully screened applicants.
- Our employees are all bonded and fully covered by professional and general liability insurance and workers compensation insurance. In addition, all related payroll taxes are covered.
- We regularly monitor the care requirements of all patients. Changes are made as needed and agreed to by the patient.