In home care providers are important features in the life of your aging loved one. His caregiver spends considerable amount of time with your senior parents, and it is important that you recognize the knowledge contribution of this person makes to the life of your aging loved one, and how critical she is in helping you provide the highest quality of life for this senior. When holidays come around, it is the perfect opportunity for you to acknowledge how important a caregiver is in your life by offering a token of your appreciation and affection.
Valentine’s Day is the ideal time to show that you care about your aging loved one’s caregiver. There are many thoughtful ways that you can acknowledge in home care providers without spending a lot of money. Caregiver gifts do not have to be tremendously expensive in order for them to have an important meaning to those who dedicate themselves to providing home care for your aging loved ones. What truly matters in a comes these gifts is that you are acknowledging the role that this caregiver plays in helping your aging loved one feel comfortable and enjoy an active lifestyle.
Here are some thoughtful ideas for caregiver Valentine’s Day gifts that are not expensive:
· If your aging loved one is capable, have him help you make fun and. Using cookie cutters you can cut the foliage into hearts or other shapes, and decorate the top with colored sanding sugar for beautiful and tasty offering
· There are many companies that offer fruit arrangements that are is beautiful as flower arrangements, but offer the additional value of being delicious and nutritious
· Have your aging loved one help you make handmade cards or stationary using scrapbooking paper, stamps and other tools
· Offered to give the caregiver an extra night out, complete with movie tickets and a gift certificate to a local restaurant so that she can enjoy some time off with someone special in her life
· A beautiful journal is always welcome. These books can be found with a motivating statement or Scripture on each page, and give a caregiver a place where she can record her thoughts.
For more information about how the caregivers at La Jolla Nurses Homecare can help your aging parents with home care, call (858)454-9399. We are an elder care agency providing quality and affordable caregivers in Carlsbad CA, and the surrounding communities.